HR Elements was awarded the Growth Award by the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce (NKY Chamber) in this year’s 2020 Business Impact Awards, sponsored by Huntington Bank.
The award designation represents the tremendous growth that HR Elements has experienced over the past three years in revenue and client expansion. “This is an incredible honor for the company and our team,” says Tina Taylor, President of HR Elements. “We continue to expand our footprint throughout the Northern Kentucky region and beyond. This year we’ve grown to include markets in Florida and Indiana.”
Like many businesses, it was unclear how the pandemic would impact HR Elements in 2020. With companies adjusting to new ways of engaging the workforce, employees working remotely, and the need for some businesses to outsource their Human Resource responsibilities, HR Elements has continued on a path of growth. “We feel extremely fortunate to be in this position,” Taylor said. “We see it as our mission to help area businesses through this difficult time and we not only do that through our services, but we seek out opportunities to share our HR expertise through webinars and collaborating with other organizations.”
HR Elements has also grown the team in 2020. This includes welcoming Janet Jansen, HR Business Solutions Advisor, responsible for marketing and business development and HR Specialist, Monica Morris.
The Business Impact Awards — announced via Facebook Live in August, celebrates companies small, large, new and long-standing, that have positively impacted Northern Kentucky through their innovation, creativity, strong business practices and leadership.
The 2020 Business Impact Award winners are:
- Small Business (1-10 employees) Award – Complete Forklift Repair
- Medium Business (11-50 employees) Award – City Wide Maintenance of Cincinnati
- Large Business (50+ employees) Award – HORAN
- Community Champions (For-Profit) – VonLehman CPA & Advisory Firm
- Community Champions (Non-Profit) – Kenton County Public Library
- Heritage Award – R. A Jones
- Start-Up Award – Hometown Concrete, LLC
- Innovation Award – The Great Bridal Chase
- Cool Place to Work – Divisions Maintenance Group
- Growth Award – HR Elements
The Title Sponsor for the 2020 Business Impact Awards was Huntington Bank. Award Sponsors included Cushman and Wakefield, Global Business Solutions, Inc., Strauss & Troy, Al Neyer, and VonLehman CPA & Advisory Firm. The Reception Sponsor was Perfetti van Melle; Humana was the Event Sponsor.