The Business Impact Awards — announced via Facebook Live in August, celebrates companies small, large, new and long-standing, that have positively impacted Northern Kentucky through their innovation, creativity, strong business practices and leadership.
The 2020 Business Impact Award winners are:
- Small Business (1-10 employees) Award – Complete Forklift Repair
- Medium Business (11-50 employees) Award – City Wide Maintenance of Cincinnati
- Large Business (50+ employees) Award – HORAN
- Community Champions (For-Profit) – VonLehman CPA & Advisory Firm
- Community Champions (Non-Profit) – Kenton County Public Library
- Heritage Award – R. A Jones
- Start-Up Award – Hometown Concrete, LLC
- Innovation Award – The Great Bridal Chase
- Cool Place to Work – Divisions Maintenance Group
- Growth Award – HR Elements
The Title Sponsor for the 2020 Business Impact Awards was Huntington Bank. Award Sponsors included Cushman and Wakefield, Global Business Solutions, Inc., Strauss & Troy, Al Neyer, and VonLehman CPA & Advisory Firm. The Reception Sponsor was Perfetti van Melle; Humana was the Event Sponsor.